Subscribe Now: Money Dearest

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

My Financial and Purchasing Goals for the rest of 2011- week 1



Here are the goals I plan to have finished by the end of this year, I would love to hear your goals as well. I know that sometimes they can be tough, but goals are a great way to stay on budget! These are in no particular order.

1. Add an extra $1000 to my savings account (I won't be mad if I am able to add more!)
         I did not add any money to my savings this week- because I was getting ready for vacation.

2. Buy a new 32inch+ Flat Screen for my bedroom
        I haven't even started looking- honestly I want this to be a birthday present!

3. Save $25+ per week between now and my trip to Ireland for spend money
        
This will start as soon as I get back from Disney- can't wait!


4. Buy a steam carpet cleaner
       
This is another one I would like for my birthday, but I did see I could buy one for around $100!



5. Make sure all credit cards are paid off in full each month
        No payments were do this week :)


I am going to make these goals happen by:
  • Saving all of the extra money that I do not spend in my budget
  • Working extra hours when I can
  • Using coupons/sales to get the best possible price on items I need to buy
  • Buying only what I need, not what I want 

How are you doing with your Financial Goals this week

No comments:

Post a Comment