Subscribe Now: Money Dearest

Sunday, July 3, 2011

What I have gotten free this year




I really should have started this blog post when I first started the blog, but now I will be on top of it. I am going to let you know about every gift card (I know exactly what I have gotten all year) and every Full Sized free product I get ( from facebook offers, company offers, etc.)


My point is that, if I can do it-so can you... and I will show you exactly how to do it!

Gift Cards I got for free this year:

$35 CVS- from My points - read how to get gift cards here
$15 Amazon.com from Swagbucks- read how to get gift cards here
$10 BJ's from Pampers Gifts to Grow Rewards- read how to get gift cards here
$15 Discover Prepaid Card- I got this as part of some facebook offer
$10 Victoria Secret- got this for spending enough to get the reward from my VS card
$10 Sears/Kmart- this was a Vocalpoint offer- see how to sign up here
$20 to LetsGoGreen.com from -SaveMore  you can see how here ( I do have to pay shipping on what I buy)
$10 Panera Gift Card from  My points - read how to get gift cards here

Full Sized Products I have gotten this year (as of June 1st):

Downy Unstoppable & here (2 total!)
Pantene Shampoo 
Kaboom Foamtastic Cleaner
Herbal Essences Shampoo
Aussie Product
Alpo Dog food
Teeth Whitening Pen
Fathers Day Card
A Pack of 6 Thank you cards
Sparkling Cranberry Juice
2 Suave Professionals Products
A second Teeth Whitening Pen
Fresh Express Salad
Pandora Bracelet and Charm ( I didn't post this deal because I wasn't sure it was real!)
Jif Peanut Butter-package of 8
2 CamelBak 22oz Water bottles
Bebe $128 glasses/lenses
2 Free Boxes of Playtex Tampons- no idea why I got these free coupons
Free Shave Gel Coupon- no idea why I got it
Google Nexus S Droid Phone worth $530
4 Full Sized packages of Bobs Red Mill Grain
John Fredia Hair Color coupon for a free box
Free Hot dogs
Swiffer Duster
KerryGold butter product
Full Sized dog treat



I hope you were able to get some of these Freebies when I posted them!

No comments:

Post a Comment