Subscribe Now: Money Dearest

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Back from Disney!


Sadly I am back from Disney....

It was HOT- it was rainy- it was Magical!

On Monday night we arrived and went to The Boardwalk at the Yacht Club for some ice cream at Beaches and Cream. You can sort of see the fireworks from there. It is at the very least a nice place to check out if you have the time.


On Tuesday we went to Disney's Hollywood Studios ( it will always be MGM to me). We did so much, and did not wait in a line more than 15minutes for any ride. We rode Tower of Terror twice, the Rockin Roller Coaster, The Great Movie Ride, saw the American Idol Experience 3 times, saw Muppets 3D, saw the High School Musical Parade a few times, saw the Beauty and the Beast show, did the Star Wars ride and
     Then we ate at the 50s Prime Time Cafe. I had never eaten there before but I can not wait to eat there again. Fantastic in every which way. Also during the day we had a frozen lemonade drink and rice krispie treats. Plus all the free water we could possibly drink.
      It did rain for about an hour, so we sat and people watched. Sometimes its nice to just have that break to relax and enjoy being there.
     This is my umbrella trying to protect me from the rain that was coming in sideways!


Tomorrow I will continue with my day at Epcot.

No comments:

Post a Comment