One of my best tips is finding coupons in places other than the Sunday Paper, or Coupons.com. You can find coupons on:
- Company Facebook websites- companies are always having promotions on their facebook fan pages, they do giveaways as well as release high value coupons. If you do not want to be a fan of all these companies- try making a facebook page with your junk email account- these way you get access to the coupons/giveaways without them cluttering your newsfeed
- I have gotten so many coupons and free products from being a Facebook fan- free hair dye, free shampoo, free razors, free food and more!
- You can also find coupons on the company websites! If you have a specific product in mind go to their website and see what coupons are being offered.
- A few months ago Special K had a B1G1 coupon on their site, combined with a B1G1 sale I was able to get 4 boxes of Special K free- a $20 value!
- If you email companies and tell them what you like or do not like about their product they might send you coupons as a thank you, this is a great way to help a company know how their product is being received as well as helping you save money so you can continue to buy their product.
- I have been doing this a lot recently- as long as I have something valid to say I think it is worth emailing a company-it takes 2minutes and it helps everyone!