Subscribe Now: Money Dearest

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Saving money without coupons- shopping around online easily




I think that online shopping is an amazing thing, you can find deals from stores you have never heard of and try things you otherwise never would have known about.


When I am looking to buy a product-more specifically a more expensive product I like to go to search using Google Shopping. This is just like a Google Search Engine, only you type in the product you are looking for and it gives you a list including:
  • What companies are selling the product
  • How much the product cost
  • Shipping and Tax Costs
  • Seller Rating

This is super helpful to me at least, because then you know for sure you are getting a good deal.


Have you ever used Google Shopping? I used it to help me narrow down my new computer search.

No comments:

Post a Comment