Subscribe Now: Money Dearest

Saturday, October 8, 2011

My Points: How I earn free gift cards




My points is a site I've been using for a few months now- I have already gotten $35 worth of gift cards and I am ordering another $10 on this week! Basically all you do is sign up, and they send you a few emails a day and once you click on the ad within the email you get 5 points or more. They also email you short surveys that are worth 50points or more! These points add up and you can cash them in for giftcards!

For example:
A starbucks $10 giftcard is 1,550 points
A panera $10 giftcard is 1,500 points
A gap $25 giftcard is 3,350 points


Note: I have never once had any issues with spam or anything else from clicking on these emails. It is super easy to do, especially while watching tv.

Also, I recommend getting a new email address that you use only for things you sign up for online. That way you aren't filling your personal inbox with random emails

No comments:

Post a Comment