Subscribe Now: Money Dearest

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Plan for my last few hours in PA

I have a few more hours in PA at my parents until I head back home to NY, I try in fit in as much as possible while I am here. So here is the plan for the day:

First I went and got Donuts from Yum Yums and coffee from Wawa, here is Mitch enjoying some :)


We are going to go to Target- I want to get some boxers to wear to bed- yeah thats right boxers!

Then we are going to Trader Joe's- which I love to pick up some snacky items.

Then to a store called "Doggie Style" if i Check in there with my Foursquare app, I get a free dog toy!

Next Panera Bread for lunch- we will use my Panera Rewards card!
Finally we will go to the Produce Junction (I took that picture Last time I was there) The produce is so cheap- I always stock up on tons of fruits and veggies while I am in town. I will let you know exactly what I got and how much it cost.


Until next time in New York.....


No comments:

Post a Comment