Subscribe Now: Money Dearest

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Things I love Tuesday: Trader Joe's




When I was thinking about what I wanted to say my favorite thing this week was, the first thing that popped into mind was Trader Joe's!

Just this past weekend I made my first trip to Trader Joe's- which is right by my parents house. Let me tell you, I am hooked! It is such a fun grocery store.. so many interesting items that you wouldn't normally see. And the prices are amazing- at least I think so, and hey I run a money saving blog! You can even use coupons there, which you can always find the match ups for here on the blog.

They have samples of different foods each day that you can try out, I tried a chocolate covered something it was a fruit that tasted like a raisin and a cranberry-yum, they also had pineapple chunks and coffee!


I picked up a few random things:

Raisin Bread- probably hands down the best I have ever had
Chocolate Covered Banana Slices that were frozen- excellent treat on a hot day
Crush Garlic in a Jar-I left this at my parents house and I am NOT happy about it!
Chocolate Chip cookies- I had to get 2 containers because they were such a hit at a party I brought them to
Milk-well I just love milk ;)
Mini Meringues-so delicious, a nice light treat to have


Needless to say I will be going back to Trader Joe's every time I visit my parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment