Subscribe Now: Money Dearest

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Finding the best deal on a big purchase

Dell Inspiron 1525 Pink Laptop (15.4" Wide Screen with true life, Intel Core 2 Duo T5450 at 1.66GHz, 2GB RAM, 120GB Hard Drive, 8X DVD +/- RW w/dbl layer write capability, Windows Vista Premium)

Last week I told you how after months of wanting/needing a new computer I finally broke down about bought a new Laptop from Walmart- ironically I just looked up the computer and the price dropped another $20, since I have yet to receive the laptop I am going to call and see if I can get the price adjustment.

Anyways... I knew I wanted to buy online because the best deals are usually online. Plus I wanted to shop through Ebates- so that I could get cash back on my purchase as well as the cash back through my credit card. Ebates was offering 3% cash back with any Walmart Purchase- this ended up getting me $12 cash back plus the $5 sign up bonus from Ebates. I am getting a total of $17 back! Not bad at all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment