Subscribe Now: Money Dearest

Friday, April 22, 2011

Walgreens Trip this week




So I have been avoiding shopping at Walgreens for about a year now, because really I do not think they are that great with sales/coupons/service. But that is just my opinion and I know a ton of people love shopping there. So I figured I would give it another try, and get a few deals this week....

Well as it turns out they were out of or did not carry 3 out of the 5 items I went in there for!-Shocking!

So what I did get was:
3 Rolls of Tape $1.99 each, used this deal to get them all free!
1 Aquafresh kids toothpaste was suppose to be $2, but it was $3.49-used the coupons here and paid $1.49.
Resusable travel coffee mug $3.99- I just got a Keurig so now I want to bring tea/coffee everywhere!

So after 1 week of Walgreens shopping
Total amount of products bought:$13.45
Total amount out of pocket: $5.47


*I will most likely not be making weekly trips to Walgreens-unless I can locate one that actually has products in stock and the deals are worth the trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment