Subscribe Now: Money Dearest

Friday, April 22, 2011

Foodie Friday: Produce Junction shopping


Look at all that lovely fresh produce! Ah, I'm a lucky girl, my dad picked all of that up for me at the Produce Junction near them in PA- the one on 309 in Montgomeryville for those local readers!

I got:
5lbs Yukon Gold Potatoes
3 lbs Sweet Potatoes
6lbs Bananas
Package of Strawberries
Package of Raspberries
3 lbs of Brussel Sprouts
4 Large yellow squash
3 lbs of Mushrooms
5lbs of Spanish Yellow Onions
3 lbs of Lemons
3 lbs of Pears
3 lbs of Apples
5 heads of Garlic

All of this cost less than $20, now if I went to my local grocery store I would be paying at least double that.

So if you have a local place that sells produce, or even a road stand... it is worth stopping by to see what kind of deals you can get!

No comments:

Post a Comment