Subscribe Now: Money Dearest

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My Points... earning gift cards



I figured this was worth reposting, because I just got my $25 gift card to CVS from My Points last week- this Gift Card is great because it keeps my out of pocket expense for my CVS trips at zero! This gift card was totally free, just had to earn enough points. It was about 3200 points. I now currently have 2045 points, so I should be able to get another CVS giftcard or any other giftcard worth $25 within a month.

My points is a site I've been using for a few months now. Basically all you do is sign up, and they send you a few emails a day and once you click on the ad within the email you get 5 points or more. They also email you short surveys that are worth 50points or more! These points add up and you can cash them in for giftcards!

For example:
A starbucks $10 giftcard is 1,550 points
A panera $10 giftcard is 1,500 points
A gap $25 giftcard is 3,350 points


Note: I have never once had any issues with spam or anything else from clicking on these emails. It is super easy to do, especially while watching tv :)


Also, I recommend getting a new email address that you use only for things you sign up for online. That way you aren't filling your personal inbox with random emails!

No comments:

Post a Comment