Subscribe Now: Money Dearest

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Double Coupons....



I was just sitting here, thinking about how nice it would be if the grocery stores around here (Albany, Ny) would double coupons....

How nice it would be to save all that extra money on food. As it stands now I basically rarely use coupons at the grocery store, shocking I know! I use them at Rite Aid and CVS and Target of course, but I need to try and use them more at the grocery store. Just hard to find ones for products I actually want to buy :)

But since all of the grocery stores near my parents double coupons (Acme, Giant, ect) I will be doing some couponing there when I go for a visit in May... until then I will just put those little coupon gems off to the side and hope there are some great deals to be had in May!

No comments:

Post a Comment