Subscribe Now: Money Dearest

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thrifty Thursday: CVS Trip



So there was nothing I really had to have at CVS this week, except for some paper towels. First a few weeks ago I broke down and bought toilet paper for the first time since moving out on my own 5 years ago, since then I've just stolen it from my parents house :) same for paper towels. But I figured since I can get them for a lot less than my dad I would buy them my self!


Sparkle Paper Towels with Thirst Pockets, Prints 8 rolls

So this week I bought:
1- 8pack of Sparkle Paper Towels $5.99 got back $1ECB
3- Peanut M&Ms B2G1Free 99cent each, used $1 off 2 coupon from 3/20SS
Used $4.50 ECB I had from last week
Paid $3.11 Out of Pocket
Got back $1 ECB :/


Now as it stands after 4 weeks of CVS shopping:
Total amount of products bought=$52.48
Total amount out of pocket=$19.39
Total amount of ECB received=$14.58
Total ECB's for next week=$1.00



*On the plus side I just got a $25 CVS giftcard from MyPoints- so instead of paying out of pocket I will be paying with that, and since the giftcard was free it won't count :)

No comments:

Post a Comment