Subscribe Now: Money Dearest

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Thrifty Thursday

So this week for Thrifty Thursday we are going to talk about price points at which I buy some products. I think when you have an idea of what a great sale price is you'll be more willing to pass up buying something when you know you can get it for a lower cost.

These are a few of my price points and why:

Shampoo- under $1
The under $1 price point for shampoo is very easy to get. This includes big name expensive brands that normally cost $4+

Cereal- under $1.50
There are sales on cereal all the time, just have to be aware of them. I just bought 3boxes of kashi cereal for free, and I am waiting for Rite Aid to have Special K back in stock to get 4boxes for free there as well. Much better than the $4+ price it normally is!

Cleaning products- varies but for the most part $1 or less
This price is for name brand products, I never pay more than $1-there is no point!


I will make sure to let you know when these products go on sale and where!

Happy thursday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment