Subscribe Now: Money Dearest

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Recipe of the Day

Picture of 5 Bean Chili Recipe

I think its time I start my Recipe of the Day series! Today is my chili- super easy on the stove or crockpot it, I will never know! Also you can add a pound of ground beef just brown that up first :)

Siobhans Chili
2 cups BBQ sauce
2 table spoons of mustard
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1 large onion
1 pack of chili seasoning
2 cans of kidney beans
2 cans of black beans
1 can of white beans
1 can of fire roasted tomatoes
On the stove top brown up the onions (and beef/turkey/chicken if desired). Then add the package of chili seasoning. Dump everything else in and let cook on medium until it starts to bubble, or throw it in the crock pot on low for 2-3 hours.

Top with shredded cheese, or sour cream or crushed up tortilla chips

No comments:

Post a Comment