Subscribe Now: Money Dearest

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Menu Planning... looking at the week ahead



A great way to save money is by eating at home. I love going out to eat as much as the next person, but why not plan out your meals for the week, or even for the next day? This way you will be looking forward to the meal and be prepared to make it.

This week is going to be a little different, I have so many left overs in the fridge that need to be used up and I will be away next weekend.

So the Plan is:
  No grocery shopping
  Eating just what is in the house
  Finishing the leftovers asap!

By not grocery shopping I am saving money, while at the same time using up stuff I have in the house. There is a reason I bought those items in the cabinets; why not use them up!

*Next weekend I will be in PA and I get to go to the product junction and stock up-I am so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment