Subscribe Now: Money Dearest

Monday, August 8, 2011

In other news Monday....


In just 2 weeks I will be in Epcot! Well Disney in general but Epcot is my favorite by far.

I am still trying to figure out how much money to budget per day. I go on a total food crawl through Disney, the food is amazing and amazingly expensive.


I have been stacking jobs left and right so I can work as much as possible before I go away. As of 10pm tonight I will have worked 28 out of the past 29 hours. I can not wait to go to bed!

Tomorrow I get to pick up my Google Nexus S phone that I got completely free from Best Buy last week- it is at UPS waiting for me. Let me know what apps are a must!


Continuing to use my fresh produce, I am going to make Bruschetta tomorrow with some tomatoes that I got, and some of my fresh basil, olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Have to stop at the store for milk and  french bread to toast up. I am sticking with my $10 a week grocery budget so I continue to eat the food I already have on hand.


Other than that my week is pretty boring. Just working (a  lot), blogging (of course) and applying for jobs because I need a change. So if you know anyone who needs a Marketing person- I'm their girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment