Subscribe Now: Money Dearest

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Ikea 2012 Catalog! Request yours for free




I LOVE IKEA, that might be an understatement. When I fist got my apartment almost 6 years ago (gasp) IKEA was the first place I went to buy furniture. I have so many things from there:

In the bedroom:
Bed Frame
Side Tables
Desk
dresser
Mirrors on the wall
Picture on the wall
Desk organization products
Under the bed storage boxes
Candles and votive holders
Duvet sets
End of the bed trunk/bench
Lamps

In the bathroom:
Pictures on the wall

In the Hallway:
Picture on the wall

In the Living/Dining Room:
Dining room table/chairs
Pictures on the wall
Sofa
2 Side chairs
TV cabinet
Area Rug
Decorative items like a small lantern, vase, fake flower

In the Kitchen:
( I had more, but I am a cook so I replaced a lot of things- but everything I had was great)
Non- stick frying pans ( I have stainless steel so these were a must to keep)
Cutting Boards
Small Kitchen Tools- Pizza cutter, grater, wine opener
Mixing Bowls
Pictures on the Wall





Anyways, you can go here to request the 2012 catalog! Always so much fun to look at!

No comments:

Post a Comment