Subscribe Now: Money Dearest

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Things I love Tuesday!

DIGITTRADE LS104-15 Designer Notebook Sleeve 15.4" Laptop Cover Grey Neoprene Soft Carry Case up to 15.6 Inch Anti Shock System


In this new weekly post called Things I love Tuesday- I will be letting you know about new products that I have that I am in love with and why!

This week I wanted to tell you about my brand new Laptop Sleeve! I bought the
Digitrade Notebook Sleeve from Amazon for $18.90 shipped.


As you may know I just recently bought a new laptop a few weeks ago. I bought it so I could blog at work, making this blog much better for all of my lovely readers- since the posts would be very up to date!


This Digitrade Notebook Sleeve  was just what I needed since I travel with my laptop all of the time. It is light weight and soft so it protects my laptop- which is very important to me.


If you are interested in buying one check out all the different options here- they have some gorgeous designs.


What laptop accessories could you not live without? I would love to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment