Subscribe Now: Money Dearest

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Big News: I bought a new Laptop!

Dell Inspiron 1525 Pink Laptop (15.4" Wide Screen with true life, Intel Core 2 Duo T5450 at 1.66GHz, 2GB RAM, 120GB Hard Drive, 8X DVD +/- RW w/dbl layer write capability, Windows Vista Premium)

Finally after months of wanting a new computer- and when I say wanting I mean NEEDING a new computer, I bought one! I currently have a desk top, which is not practical at all seeing as though I am rarely home... now I will be able to blog at work and make sure the time sensitive deals are posted :)

I bought the Dell from Walmart.com, I think I got a pretty great deal, but the real benefit is being able to stay ontop of blogging and so much more while away from home! So starting next week when the laptop comes in, the blog will be busy with new posts-and I can not wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment