Subscribe Now: Money Dearest

Saturday, May 14, 2011

This weeks Trip to Walgreens




I am still trying to Master Walgreens shopping.... I thought Register Rewards were like cash like they are at CVS and Rite Aid, but now... you have to have no more than one coupon per item being purchased. So that messed up my amounts this week, but its ok because now I know.


This week I bought:
2-Almay make up remover towelettes $5.99 for one and $4.49 for the other( I have no idea why)
Suave Professionals Mousse $3
Gilette Fusion Razor $9.89
A newpaper $1.50
Total: $24.87

Coupons used:
$2 RR from last week
$3 walgreens coupon for Almay-took off $6 total
$1 off almay from 4/10SS
$4 off Gilette razor from 5/1pg
Free suave product coupon from their facebook giveaway last month-took off $3
Total out of pocket:$8.87
Got back $5 RR for next week for buying the Razor




So after 3 weeks of Walgreens shopping
Total amount of products bought:$72.77
Total amount out of pocket: $19.30
Total Register Rewards:$7
Register Rewards for next week: $5

No comments:

Post a Comment