Subscribe Now: Money Dearest

Friday, May 13, 2011

My first couponing trip to Giant Eagle




So I know its not Thrifty Thursday.... I am a little late on my posting of my shopping trips this week, because well I had not done all of my shopping yet, So today will be Giant Eagle, Price Chopper, CVS Target and Rite Aid, but Walgreens and Walmart will have to wait until tomorrow!


So last week I had to drive out to Western Pennsylvania to pick up my sister from school, so I figured why not hit up the grocery store since they double coupons and they had some good sales going on!


I bought:
2-24 Packs of Pepsi (for my parents) 2 for $11
2- Lysol wipes part of the 4 for $8 cleaners
1-Lime-a-way part of the 4 for $8
1- Clorox spray part of the 4 for $8
1-Colgate Toothbrush $1
1- Colgate toothpaste $1
1-Stay free pads $2
Total $23+tax

Coupons used(what I remember):
When you bought 4 cleaners priced at 4 for $8 you instantly save an extra $2
75cents off Colgate toothpaste-"doubled" to $1 off-so free!
$1 off Stay Free pads-so $1
75cents of Lime away- doubled to $1.50 off-so free!
75cents off Colgate toothbrush "doubled" to $1 off-so free!
$2 off 2 pepsi from 5/1 Pepsi insert- so 2-24 packs for $9
2- $1 off Lysol wipes- 50cents each

Total paid: $13.50, $9 of which was pepsi!

No comments:

Post a Comment