Subscribe Now: Money Dearest

Saturday, March 5, 2011

CVS trip



Ok, so since I have been having such great luck shopping at Rite Aid and playing the drugstore game I am now going to be brave and start playing the game at CVS as well. I wasn't sure that I wanted to do it, but today I went in for one deal and it changed my mind.


I do 2 transactions this week
Crest 3D White Toothpaste (my favorite and all I will use) On sale for $3.29 (yikes!)
I used $1 off coupon that I actually got from the inside of the last box I bought :)
Got back $3.29 in Extra Care Bucks- Basically I made $1 on this deal

2nd transaction
1 Crest 3D toothpaste $3.29
1 Chex Cereal $1.99
Used $1 off crest toothpaste
Used $3.29 ECB from 1st transation
paid $1.25 out of pocket
Got back $3.29 in ECB's

So here we go:
Now as it stands after 1 week of CVS shopping:
Total amount of products bought=$8.57
Total amount out of pocket=$3.54
Total amount of ECB received=$6.58
Total ECB's for next week=$3.29


I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of deals I can find at CVS, I've been so pleased with Rite Aid!

No comments:

Post a Comment