Subscribe Now: Money Dearest

Sunday, February 27, 2011

AAA discounts while Shopping!

 
As you know this week I went to the Palisades Mall and got some amazing deals that you can read about here!
 
I alsomade a quick stop at the Woodbury Outlets to grab a blazer at the Gap. The blazer was $49.50 on sale for 30% off plus I used my AAA discount to save an extra 10%, not bad at all!
 
 
How many people still have a AAA card? I do and I love it!

I've used it once for a road problem (my car ran over some tool and it blew it out!)
I've also used it for Hotels in Canada and in anywhere else in the U.S. I travel- the discounts are sometimes huge!

However, my favorite thing to do with the AAA card is go shopping with it! That's right SHOPPING! Did you know you can use your AAA card at:

 New York and Company and get 15% off everyday? Yep!
 The Gap or Banana Republic or Old Navy Outlet stores will give you can extra 10% off everyday?!
At T-mobile for 11% off your monthly cell phone bill! ( I've had this discount for months!)

Plus so many more places go here and type in your zip code to find local shopping and dining out locations that take AAA!

No comments:

Post a Comment