Subscribe Now: Money Dearest

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Where to buy milk?!



My cousin texted me the other day telling me milk was $4 a gallon at her Target in PA! Ouch!

Here in upstate NY I buy milk for $2.29 a gallon at BJ's or $2.49 a gallon at Rite Aid- for 2% or whole

Milk really isn't one of those things that go on sale or that there are coupons for, so you need to find where it is cheapest but also a place that is worth going to. A store 20miles away is not worth it. Or going to a wholesale club every week also might not be an option.

I would say to find which store that you go to on a regular basis has the cheapest milk, and stick to buying it there. If you can go to a wholesale club, be sure to check their prices. You can always buy extra milk and freeze it!

No comments:

Post a Comment