Subscribe Now: Money Dearest

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Weekly Goals: Financial, Home, Personal and Career



As you may know for the past few months I have had posts on my goals for the rest of the year. I feel that those posts are not everything that I think they should be. That is why I am starting new weekly goals. There will be 4 categories: Financial, Personal, Home and Career. In each category I will explain my goals for the week. During the following week I will let you know how I did on my goals as well as new goals that I have set.


This weeks Goals:

Financial:
  • Add $150 to my savings account
  • Save at least $20 for Christmas shopping
  • Set aside $20 for a new vacuum or TV ( I do not know which one I want more yet!)

Home:
  • Vacuum at least 4 times. (The new vacuum I want is a robot one to replace my broken one)
  • Organize the living room closet
  • Drop off items to the Salvation Army

Personal:
  • Workout for 5 hours total (running, elliptical, videoes, etc.)
  • Cook three dishes
    • Oven baked teryaki chicken wings
    • Meat sauce- homemade sauce and lots of ground beef
    • Beef and Barley Soup
Career:
  • Apply for at least 5 Marketing jobs each day
  • Work on making the blog easier to navigate ( let me know if you have any suggestions!)




I hope you will join me in setting goals and making progress. I would love to hear what your goals are.

No comments:

Post a Comment