Subscribe Now: Money Dearest

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Free energy drink in certain states!

If you live in CT, DE, NH, NY, NJ, ME, MD, MA, PA, RI, or VT, you can request a free can of Jamba All-Natural Energy Drink when you click on the “Like” button on the Jamba Facebook Page.

Thanks, Common Sense With Money!

No comments:

Post a Comment