Subscribe Now: Money Dearest

Monday, September 12, 2011

My Financial and Purchasing goals update- week 3

Carters Smiley Happy Piggy Bank, Silver

Here are the goals I plan to have finished by the end of this year, I would love to hear your goals as well. I know that sometimes they can be tough, but goals are a great way to stay on budget! These are in no particular order.

1. Add an extra $1000 to my savings account (I won't be mad if I am able to add more!)
I did not add any money to my savings this week-my work hours were short again this week, and I was away all weekend- at least my dad gave me gas and spend money to go visit my sister at college since both he and my  mom could not go.

2. Buy a new 32inch+ Flat Screen for my bedroomI am holding out and hoping I get this for my birthday

3. Save $25+ per week between now and my trip to Ireland for spend moneyI was able to save $30 this week, bringing my total to now $65. 3 weeks left to go. I am hoping to have at least $200. I really do not have to buy a single thing there. So the money will just be for whatever I feel like buying.

4. Buy a Coach Purse
I actually did this! I love it- it is black on black and so easy to find things in. It was $298 and I paid $117 after sale and coupon!

5. Make sure all credit cards are paid off in full each month
No bills were due this week.


I am going to make these goals happen by:

Saving all of the extra money that I do not spend in my budget
Working extra hours when I can
Using coupons/sales to get the best possible price on items I need to buy
Buying only what I need, not what I want



How are you doing with your Financial Goals this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment