Subscribe Now: Money Dearest

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Groupon- save at least 50% on local restaurants and more




Have you joined Groupon yet? It is one of the very best Daily Deal sites. Here is why I love daily deal sites- you can find local deals that will save you at least 50% off the normal cost. It could be anything from restaurants to stores to online offers for toys, clothing, food and more.

I have bought a Groupon before- for an online store that sold groceries. So without having to leave my home I was able to get $50 worth of groceries shipped to my house for $25. Not bad at all!

Basically you sign up for a daily email, in this email you will get all the deals for your local area- if you like one then you can click on it to buy.

I use a non personal email address for these types of things- that way I can check them when I want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment