Subscribe Now: Money Dearest

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Free Sample of Huggies Diapers




I say it all the time, I think baby samples are the best- I mean who doesn't love free Diapers? You can go here to sign up for a free Sample of Huggies Snug and Dry Diapers.

While we are on the topic of Diapers, what is your favorite brand?


I am a huge fan of Pampers Swaddlers for newborns-size 2, then I actually like Huggies for size 3+, and
Huggies OverNights for all sizes. While we are on the topic of Diapers- have you bought yours through Amazon? You can, and you save 30% or more, and have them shipped to you for free!

I am a big fan of giving diapers for baby showers/new baby gifts/ first birthdays. Always ask the mom what kind of Diapers she wants to  use, then for the new baby I like to buy size 3- this way the new parents wont have to worry about having too many smaller sizes on hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment