Subscribe Now: Money Dearest

Friday, June 3, 2011

Todays Trip to Price Chopper

#couponing trip to price chopper- $4.20 out of pocket for $23 worth of stuff!

I had an excellent trip to Price Chopper this morning- I was $6 away from my next 10cents off a gallon of gas reward before I went into the store, and I did not even spend $6! Go figure....


I bought:
2 boxes of Special K on sale 2/$5 (good price even without coupons!)
2 boxes of General Mills cereal $2 each (another great price without coupons.)
1 Stick of Kerry Gold Herb butter $2.29
1Clorox wipes $2.50
1 McCormick Seasoning Pack $2
1 Donut 79cents
Total: $16.58


Coupons used:
Price Chopper Facebook page  coupon for $1 McCormick seasoning pack
Price Chopper Facebook page coupon for a free Donut (valid today only)
Price Chopper Facebook page coupon for $2 off Kerry Gold Product
Free Clorox Wipe coupon from emailing them a compliment
2 Price Chopper coupon doublers from the weekly Ad
$1 off 2 General Mills coupon from here
$1 off 2 Special K from the 5/1 RP
Total after coupons: $4.20!

No comments:

Post a Comment