Subscribe Now: Money Dearest

Thursday, June 9, 2011

This weeks Trip to Target! $10.34 out of pocket for $33.78

Target #couponing trip, $32 worth of stuff(including a $6 organizer) and I paid $10 for everything!

I am pretty pleased with my couponing trip to Target this week-they did not have all the items I wanted to buy, but that is ok! This is what I bought:


1 purse sized coupon organizer ( I NEEDED it!) $5.99
Ore Ida Sweet Potato Fries $2.89
Eggs $1.69
Nivea Mens body wash $3.04
Natural Instincts Hair Dye $5.99
Ziplock bags $1.50
2 Beggin Strips $2.99 each
2 Band aid packs $1.68 each


Coupons used:
50cents off Ziplock- the company sent me this coupon because I wrote them a compliment email.
Free Natural Instincts Hair dye coupon-facebook offer about a month ago
Ore Ida free coupon for free fries- facebook offer about a month ago
Nivea body wash $2 from the 6/5SS and $1 from Target online coupons
Nexcare Bandaids 2-$1 off from Target online coupons plus $1/2 from 4/17SS
B1G1 coupon plus $1 off coupon for the Beggin strips
Free Eggs from a Target mailer ( I think because my Target just became a super Target)


All in all I am quite pleased!

No comments:

Post a Comment