Subscribe Now: Money Dearest

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Regal Crown Club- A great way to earn free movie tickets, popcorn&more!




I was just thinking about how much I love going to the movies! The only thing I don't love is the $12 price tag- but that's ok because I have A Regal Crown Club rewards card.


This card has saved me a lot of money, every time you buy a movie ticket or food/drinks from the concession stand you receive rewards points. These points equal rewards that print when you buy movie tickets. I am not saying that every time you will get a reward but chances are you will get a reward such as:
  • A free movie ticket
  • Free popcorn
  • Free drinks
  • $1 candy and more.

The  Regal Crown Club is free to join and you can sign up online today.



What was the last movie you saw? I saw Bridesmaids and The Hangover 2 over Memorial Day weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment