Subscribe Now: Money Dearest

Friday, January 21, 2011

Money: A love-hate relationship

What is it about money that we love so much and can't get enough of, but the second we do not have enough, we hate it?

Who doesn't love pay day? Suddenly your bank account goes way up and you start to think of things you want or really need to spend the money on.... new clothes, going out to dinner, going away for the weekend, something new for the house? The list goes on and on, then the reality sets in: what bills are due this week? do I have enough money to go grocery shopping? Will my account cover all of my expenses? That is where the HATE comes in.

Hating that you do not have enough money is normal, everyone no matter how much money they make seem to never be satisfied with what they have. This is the exact reason I am starting this blog. I love reading other money saving blogs and seeing whats on sale in what store during the week, and I will be posting sale and coupon match ups as well. But the main focus of the blog is going to be the love-hate relationship with money and how to focus more on becoming a saver instead of a spender!

No comments:

Post a Comment