The Black Friday ads are starting to appear online, it is an exciting time.
There is nothing I love more than preparing all week to cook on Thanksgiving, then cooking all day on Thursday, getting about 12 minutes of sleep that night, and then heading out super early to enjoy the Black Friday sales!
- Make a list of who you are buying for- include gift ideas and a price range for each person.
- Look at all of your favorite stores ads-this will help with the gift ideas on your shopping list.
- Make a game plan-stores open at different times and certain items are only on sale during certain hours, know when the sale on the items you want are happening.
- Coffee is a must- more than likely you will be going on next to no sleep. Grab a cup get ready to shop!
- Do not be that insane person-It is great to get good deals but it is not life and death, I promise I will keep the deals coming until Christmas. So relax and enjoy the shopping & people watching.