Subscribe Now: Money Dearest

Thursday, April 28, 2011

This weeks Trip to CVS!



Not a terrible trip to CVS this week, however, I did get a little mad at the shift manager who did not know his own corporate coupon policy, which ended up costing me $1, but I will survive :) There was a lot of people behind me in line so I did not want to get into it.

I bought:
5 Honest Iced Teas 99cents each
1 24pack of Poland Spring Water $4.99+ $1.20 bottle deposit
1 Dove+Care deodorant 99cents
Total=$12.13

Coupons used:
3-$1 off Honest tea from Recycle bank
1- B1G1 Honest tea coupon-go here for that
$1 off Dove Deordorant from 3/6SS
$6 ECB from last week
Total: $11 off

Total amount out of Pocket (because I forgot I had a giftcard! ugh!): $1.13
$1 ECB for buying Poland Spring


Now as it stands after 7 weeks of CVS shopping:
Total amount of products bought=$126.50
Total amount out of pocket=$20.52
Total amount of ECB received=$32.04
Total ECB's for next week=$1

No comments:

Post a Comment