Subscribe Now: Money Dearest

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Getting sicker by the hour....

Minute Maid Pink Lemonade, 2-Liter Bottle (Pack of 6)   Ocean Spray Light Cranberry Juice Cocktail, 64 fl oz (1.89 ltr)     Creativeware 3-Gallon Unbreakable Beverage Dispenser

It feels like I am sick once a month! I don't know about you, but I hate orange juice, the taste is just vile to me but of course that vitamin C is oh so important when sick! Did you know cranberry juice and lemonade also have the same amounts of Vitamin C? Its true- of course I am talking about the real stuff, not the powdered sugar kind!


And on a side note, how adorable is that lemonade dispenser? Only $27.37 shipped on Amazon, and it holds 3 gallons... excellent choice for summer parties! I know I want one ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment