Subscribe Now: Money Dearest

Thursday, March 24, 2011

This weeks Trip to Rite Aid











This week was so-so at Rite Aid... I need to go to the other one by me that always has everything in stock, because when something like Poland Spring water is out of stock, it throws off my plan, I digress....

I bought
2-Vitamin Waters $1.59 each
2- Betty Crocker Brownie Mix 2/$4 used $1/2 from RiteAid got back $1 in Up+Rewards
1- Schick Intuition Razor $8.99 used $3 coupon from their facebook page, got back $4 Up+Rewards
Used $3 off $15 purchase from my receipt last week

Total amount of products bought:$16.17
Total amount out of pocket:$3.17
Total amount of Up+Rewards:$4


Now as it stands after 9 weeks of Rite Aid shopping:
Total amount of products bought=$241.76
Total amount out of pocket=$36.18
Total amount of Up rewards=$57
Total Up rewards for next week=$4


Schick Intuition Plus Moisturizing Care Pack, Variety Pack, 1 PackBetty Crocker Fudge Brownies, Family Size, 18.3-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12)Glaceau VitaminWater Nutrient Enhanced Water Beverage, Power-C (Drangon Fruit), Vitamin C + Taurine, 20 oz (Pack of 24) 

No comments:

Post a Comment